2017 Independence Day Celebration!
Join the Village of Sunbury, along with the Sunbury/Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce, Big Walnut Civic Association and the Big Walnut Local Schools, for the 2017 July 4th Celebration!
All events take place on Tuesday, July 4th. Lots of fun for the entire family!
Check out these great events:
* 10 am: Independence Day Parade sponsored by the Big Walnut Civic Association! (click here for registration form to print) IMPORTANT: mail completed form to BIG WALNUT CIVIC ASSOCIATION, 123 St. Rt. 3, Sunbury, OH 43074
* 7 am - 3 pm: Antiques, Arts & Crafts Fair on the Square sponsored by the Sunbury/Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce! (register online or click here for registration form to print)
***PLEASE NOTE - AS A PROFESSIONAL COURTESY, AT THIS TIME WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL LULAROE VENDORS
* 9 am - all day: 18th Annual Corey Lehman Memorial Volleyball Tournament at BWHS (click here for entry form & waiver to print)
* 11 am - 3 pm: Kids Zone on the Square sponsored by the Sunbury/Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce!
* Right after the Parade: Hot Dog Eating Contest on the Square sponsored by Eagle Automotive & Indco Electrical Contractors! (register online or click here for registration & liability form to print) Participants may also register the day of the event on a first come, first serve basis. **WINNER WILL RECEIVE A CASH PRIZE - $200!!
* THE FUN CONTINUES AT BIG WALNUT HIGH SCHOOL FROM 6PM - 10PM!
* 8 pm: 2nd Annual Outhouse Race sponsored by Wells Septic! (click here for more details; click here for registration form to print)
* At Dusk: Firework Extravaganza at BWHS sponsored by the Big Walnut Civic Association! Don't miss it!
** Plus delicious food provided by vendors!
** DUE TO RECENT STATE REGULATIONS, ALL SIDEWALKS, BOTH EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ON THE SQUARE, MUST BE HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE THIS YEAR. ALL ANTIQUE & CRAFTS FAIR VENDORS WILL BE PLACED ON THE INSIDE OF THE SIDEWALKS ON SUNBURY SQUARE. ONLY LAWN SPACES WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR.
Please direct any questions on this matter to the VILLAGE OF SUNBURY - 740-965-2684.